Kyushu region is located on the southwest end of the Japanese archipelago and consisted of the mainland and a chain of small, sub-tropical islands.
It is made up of seven prefectures: Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Oita, Kumamoto, Miyazaki and Kagoshima.
Characteristic delicacies from these prefectures come to the Kyushu Festival!
Don’t miss it!
Kyushu Festival Event Venue
Event Square of Yoyogi Park, Shibuya Ward, Tokyo
Pay as you go
Kyushu Festival Event Schedule
Fri. 11 : 10:00 ~ 18:00
Sat. 12 : 10:00 ~ 18:00
Sun. 13 : 10:00 ~ 18:00
Mon. 14 : 10:00 ~ 18:00
Rain or shine event
Access to Event Square
● JR Harajuku Station on JR Line Omotesando Exit 5 min. walk
● Tokyo Metro Meiji-jingumae(Harajuku) Station Omotesando Exit 5 min. Walk
Chiyoda Line(C03) /Fukutoshin Line(F15)
● Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line Yoyogi-koen Station (C02) 5 min.walk
● Odakyu Line Yoyogihachiman Station 7 min.walk
● Shibuya Station Hachiko Exit 20 min. Walk
JR Line and Tokyo Metro (TY01, IN01, JY20, G01, Z01, F16)
Kyushu Festival Organizer